Just Add Power, global leaders in HDMI® over IP distribution, are allowing CE Pro 100 & CI Summit attendees to be the first to see their highly anticipated 3rd generation 3G Ultra HD over IP™ Transmitters and Receivers, which work in conjunction with a standard Gigabit Managed Ethernet switch to distribute 4K/UHD and HDCP 2.2 encrypted content, as well as 1080p and lower content, from any number of source devices to any number of displays over a local area network. The comprehensive feature set has been tailored for custom installers to include HDCP 2.2 support, a built-in 4K/1080p up/down scaler on the Receiver for the distribution of HDMI 2.0 sources to non HDMI 2.0 screens and vice versa, enhanced support for video walls, and Dolby® down mixing to stereo analog audio.
Ed Qualls President and founder of Just Add Power said “With our product design 4k is an evolution not a revolution. We just don’t believe in telling people to toss out what they bought last year or 4 years ago. Same switch, same cabling, same control system drivers, more features and better performance.”
Unlike other IP-based video distribution products, with 3G there is no mandatory upgrade to 10 Gigabit managed switches and costly fiber optic cabling, though fiber can be used if desired. Otherwise, use standard Cat 5e/6 cabling and a Gigabit managed switch with the 3G Ultra HD over IP™ Transmitters and Receivers to create an HDCP 2.2-compliant, Ultra HD video matrix of any size, from 2×2 to 4000 x 65,000 with support for video walls (up to 16 x 16) and a built-in 4K scaler (on 3G Receivers) that facilitates the distribution of HDMI 1.4 devices and HDMI 2.0 displays and vice versa.
- Build any size of network of HDMI devices, with video matrixing applications possible from as small as 2×2 to as big as 4000 x 65000.
- 2160P Ultra HD resolutions and HDMI 2.0 devices with HDCP 2.2 supported
- Full HD and lower resolutions and HDMI 1.x and lower devices also supported.
- All 3D video formats supported
- Instant Seamless switching between ANY resolution HDMI source (2160, 1080, 720, 576, 480, interlaced or progressive)
- Mix and match legacy HD monitors with new HDMI 2.0 monitors in the same network thanks to Seamless HDCP™ conversion
- Supports PCM 2.0 Audio
- Supports Compressed Multichannel Audio
- Dolby down-mixing from 5.1 or 7.1 Compressed Audio can optionally be converted to Dolby PLII and output as stereo 2.0 in individual zones.
- Improved Interlaced Video format support – now lossless
- Built-in video wall support from 2×2 to 16×16 in size-now with enhanced support for portrait and flipped displays, and no more tears.
- Stereo Compressed Audio Extractor with Programmable Delay on TX and RX
- Controllable Analog Audio with Ground Loop Isolator
- MIC-IN and LINE-IN ports on Transmitter (mix w/HDMI)
- Independent RS232 Matrix on LAN
- Real-Time Management Console Interface
- Integrated Null-Modem on the RS232 ports
- Two-Way CEC over IP Communications
- IR over IP
- USB 2.0 over IP Supported for KVM applications
- Locking HDMI Cables Supported
- HTTP Interface with Unique Device Name support
- On Screen Display API
- Image Pop™ – overlay a full color image/logo on top of the HDMI signal with alpha channel transparency.
- Image Push™ – upload a background image
- Image Pull™ – Live Preview snapshot of video from any RX or TX to any web device
- Image Pause™ – freeze frame on target displays
- Works with the same Control System Drivers, Ethernet Switches, and Integrator Tools as Just Add Power’s 2G/2G+/2G+AVPro products.
- Works with fiber, but not required for best results
- Ultra low latency – much better for live video venue end user experience vs. AVB
- Power over Ethernet (POE) Powered
Visit www.uhdip.com for more information